Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Few Updates

Hello! Happy February! :)

Starting this past Sunday (January 29) I have been taking a break from facebook. It completely eats up my time and I don't like that at all. There are so many other things I could be doing. So I made a plan. For seven days, I would not go on facebook or twitter. We're coming to the close of day five and it's gone really well! I am proud to say that I have not logged into either of those sites since Saturday evening.

In the meantime, I've been spending more time on pinterest (follow me here) and reading other blogs. To find inspiration, I looked at my sister's blog and the ones that she follows, and discovered a few that look really interesting! Maybe I'll share some favorites at a later date, after I've read more. If you have a blog, hit me up with the link! I'd love to read your thoughts.

Also, I am planning to start my cooking challenge this weekend, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment