Friday, November 4, 2011

What's in your bag?

NiceGirlNotes is my favorite new blog. The author, Roo, is adorably hilarious. I'm sad I only just found this blog, but I found it at a good time! This week, NiceGirlNotes is hosting the What's In Your Bag linkup, a fun way to snoop without feeling guilty :)

And now, without further ado.... my bag!


I love my purse. My dad bought it for me in Cambodia when he was visiting Rapha House, an awesome charity that saves girls from the sex trade and helps them recover. The girls learn life skills, including sewing. They make these purses and sell them for an insanely cheap price. And, in addition to the cool back story, I think the bag itself is so cute and fun. Who doesn't love elephants? :)

I was surprised after emptying my bag how few things were in it. Normally I would have receipts and candy wrappers and spare change floating around in the bottom, but this was legitimately everything that was in it.

Here are all the items in a general left-to-right, top-to-bottom order (more or less):
1. Burt's Bee's Lip Balm (the "replenishing" kind.. nowhere near as good as the original)
2. Trident Original Gum (possibly my favorite gum!)
3. My keys
4. My wallet from Honduras (look at me being all cultured!)
5. A Red Cross flier about giving blood (i'm not by the way)
6. My ghetto phone
7. CD Case for what is currently playing in my car
8. My iPod
9. My Kindle, inside its pink case

Well, there you have it! Apparently, these are the things that are important enough for me to carry around all day. Or at least this day. If you liked this, look inside other people's bags or play along yourself! Here is the link: http://www.nicegirlnotes.com/whats-in-your-bag-linkup

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I love that bag, and I love anything that supports victims of the sex trade industry. If there's a website for it, could you shoot it my way?

    Thanks for linking up! :D

    ReplyDelete