Friday, January 20, 2012

Decisions, decisions

People say that your senior year of high school goes by fast... and they are right. Seriously, there's only one more week left of this semester. I am halfway through my last year of high school! It's actually a really unbelievable, overwhelming, and yet exciting feeling.

In August, I'll be heading off to college. Where... I'm not sure yet. I have applied to and been accepted to two great schools. It's not too long until I have to commit to one of them. The thing is, decision-making is not my strong suit. Actually, I kind of hate making decisions. It's hard, and scary, and I don't want to make a mistake!

The problem I'm having is that these schools are really similar, and I think I would do well at either one of them. One of them is quite a bit more expensive than the other... but that one is also much closer to home.

If you wouldn't mind taking a second to pray for me, that I would make the right decision, I would be really grateful. Also, if you have any advice about choosing a college, please let me know!

Thank you so much! :)

4 comments:

  1. Emily, you will not make a bad choice with God's guidance. You are looking in the right direction, and He will help you. There will be something that God will do to direct you toward one or the other of those schools. It is great to have options, and either place will be lucky to have you. I know about one of your options, but what is the other school? Praying with you! Proverbs 16:9, Isaiah 30:21 and Psalm 48:14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Wiese! The other school I'm looking at is Northwest Christian University, in Eugene.

      Delete
    2. I am marginally acquainted with that school because I went to the University of Oregon, which is next to Northwest Christian University, and I lived in Eugene for 8 years. I will keep praying for you, but I would love to hear about your final decision and what leads you there. :)

      Delete
  2. Just wait until Justin and I know where we will be living and then choose the school that is closest to us! :)

    ReplyDelete