Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Santa...

I am a list-maker. To-do lists help me when I am stressed and overwhelmed. Shopping lists, of course, make sure I don't forget something really important at the store. If I try to pack for a long trip without a packing list, I go crazy and practically have a mental breakdown. So, yeah, I like lists. And now, with Christmas coming, it's time for a new list! These are not necessarily things I am expecting to get, just a few ideas for anybody who might be wondering what I'd like. :)

1. A nice black soft shell jacket. This really seems like a necessity for living in Oregon. It's warm, water-resistant, and looks nicer than a sweatshirt for times when you want to look a little more put-together.

2. Some cute scarves. I love scarves, but I literally only have two. They are a great way to make a simple outfit more interesting, plus they are warm! (Do you sense a theme here?)

3. Gift cards. Especially for Amazon (Kindle books!) and itunes, but really any gift cards will be used :)



4. Cash. Because nothing says "I love you" like a tall stack of Washingtons.


So there you have it! But remember, this list is not exhaustive. :) What's on your Christmas list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment